Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just some thoughts. :)

Hi everyone! I realize I'm exceedingly bad at being a regular post-er, but I love you all very much and I appreciate you taking the time to glance through this anyway. I try to post regularly, unfortunately I can't seem to get the post worthy, exciting things in my life to happen on a set schedule. It's really quite frustrating. So as I haven't had anything thrilling come up recently, you'll all get to listen to me ramble. Yay! 


While everyone at home has been complaining if the ridiculous cold, I've been enjoying a rather mild winter. This last week it's hovered around 70 degrees outside. It's delightful, although a tad humid...and rainy. So every time you walk outside it's kind of like walking into a warm shower. I would necessarily say it's an enjoyable feeling. Just an interesting one. I don't think I can ever remember a December where I seriously contemplated the merits of layering. I don't really know what to do with it all. But I won't complain, it's -2 in Pullman, so things could certainly be worse! And this weather has been rather beneficial. As many of you know I'm not coming home until March, which means this is the first year in my life that I won't be home for Christmas. While it's not completely effective, the warm weather here has been rather helpful in managing my homesickness. I think the perfect compromise would be to have all of you fly down here and see me. That way we get the benefit of the nice weather as fellowship! It's a win-win solution. So start looking online for plane tickets! I'll expect to see you all here on the 20th. ;) 

<3 Ali


PS-
I will post some things from class soon, Ive been mulling over some rather large topics and could use some input! 

What do you guys think about VALUES? 
What are your values? Does your life demonstrate those? What are some values you think Christians should have?  Why? 
What about the KINGDOM OF GOD?
What does that mean? Is it applicable to life? How so?
What are people's thoughts on the CHURCH?
 What are the things you like best? What do you think needs work? Does the church need work? What are some questions you have that the church never really answers? 
You can go ahead and comment here or message me on facebook, but Id love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment